Current Job Openings
Seeking meaningful employment with competitive
salary and excellent benefits? Join the Unity House team!
DSP Relief Residence Counselors- Cayuga County
Unity House seeks caring and nurturing individuals interested in pursuing work with adults with developmental disabilities in supervised, home-like settings providing training and support to foster independence in daily living skills in Cayuga County. Documentation of minimally completing 10th grade of High School is required. High School Diploma or GED with one year of related experience in Human Service preferred. Computer skills and keyboarding familiarity required. Must be able to be contacted by phone. A personal vehicle to transport and complete agency business may be required depending on location and shift. Evidence of understanding and empathy for the PWDD population required. Ability to be flexible and work in a team environment. Excellent interpersonal, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills a must. Valid NYS Driver's License required according to OPWDD/organization regulations, policies, practices and procedures. Relief positions available (hours are part-time and on-call based on needs of the program) at $15.00 per hour; tobacco free workplace. Apply online/download application at www.unityhouse.com or complete application at 217 Genesee Street, Suite 14, Auburn, NY 13021. EOE/M/F
Unity House empowers its employees with great pay, plus:
- Full-time benefits - health insurance and more for working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible hours - a work schedule that fits your life
- Time Off - paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days and more
- Peace of mind - generous employer matching contributions to your 401k
- Wellness – free comprehensive wellness and employee assistance programs
- Pay options – early payday and direct deposit available
- Room to grow - tuition reimbursement, free training and promotion opportunities
- So much more - more details on benefits here.