Current Job Openings
Seeking meaningful employment with competitive
salary and excellent benefits? Join the Unity House team!
DSP Community Integration Specialist-Tompkins County- First Shift Available
Unity House of Cayuga County, Inc. seeks caring and nurturing individuals interested in pursuing work with adults with developmental disabilities in a site based and without walls dayhab setting. Duties include supporting consumers within the community while providing training and fostering independence in daily living skills. HS diploma/GED required. Full-time positions available, hours are primarily first shift, i.e. 8a-4p and Monday-Friday. Work locations in Groton, Freeville, Dryden and Ithaca. Salary is $16.00 per hour plus benefits. Apply online/download application at www.unityhouse.com or complete application at 15 Catherwood Rd, Ithaca, NY 14850. Unity House is a tobacco/smoke free agency. EOE/M/F **Tired of waiting for payday? Unity House employees can take advantage of ZayZoon, which partners with our payroll company so our employees can be paid up to half of their paycheck early! (You have to have one regular paycheck first before you can use the service, then the first time you can get up to $200 out in advance for a flat $5 fee. After that, you can get out up to half of your paycheck early for the flat $5 fee).
Unity House empowers its employees with great pay, plus:
- Full-time benefits - health insurance and more for working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible hours - a work schedule that fits your life
- Time Off - paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days and more
- Peace of mind - generous employer matching contributions to your 401k
- Wellness – free comprehensive wellness and employee assistance programs
- Pay options – early payday and direct deposit available
- Room to grow - tuition reimbursement, free training and promotion opportunities
- So much more - more details on benefits here.