Current Job Openings
Seeking meaningful employment with competitive
salary and excellent benefits? Join the Unity House team!
Self Direction Staff needed for 18 year old boy in Camillus
Family in Camillus seeking a supportive Self Direction Staff to mentor their 18 year old son. He is an active young man who enjoys running, swimming, and lifting weights. He needs support developing his safety, social and money management skills. He thrives on routine so it is essential that the applicant be reliable and prompt. The position is part time, 15 hours a week and pays $19/hour. During the school year, the hours will be mostly evenings and weekends, during the summer, shifts may vary. Must have a valid Driver's License and HS diploma or GED. Apply online/download application at www.unityhouse.com by clicking on Join our Team. EOE/M/F **Tired of waiting for payday? Unity House employees can take advantage of ZayZoon, which partners with our payroll company so our employees can be paid up to half of their paycheck early! (You have to have one regular paycheck first before you can use the service, then the first time you can get up to $200 out in advance for a flat $5 fee. After that, you can get out up to half of your paycheck early for the flat $5 fee).
Unity House empowers its employees with great pay, plus:
- Full-time benefits - health insurance and more for working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible hours - a work schedule that fits your life
- Time Off - paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days and more
- Peace of mind - generous employer matching contributions to your 401k
- Wellness – free comprehensive wellness and employee assistance programs
- Pay options – early payday and direct deposit available
- Room to grow - tuition reimbursement, free training and promotion opportunities
- So much more - more details on benefits here.