Current Job Openings
Seeking meaningful employment with competitive
salary and excellent benefits? Join the Unity House team!
Teenage boy is seeking a Mentor for after school and the weekends
A teenage boy is seeking a mentor to support him while working on his goals, thus increasing his independence. The mentor's primary responsibilities include: Supporting him and finding/attending activities of interest in the community, providing safe and reliable transportation to activities of his choice, companionship, as well as supporting him with activities of daily living and other home and community based skills. An ideal mentor will be comfortable working with children with disabilities, possess a high school diploma and have reliable transportation. Pay is $17 per hour and preferred hours are afterschool and weekends (Maximum of 20 hours per week). Apply online/download application at www.unityhouse.com by clicking on Join our Team. EOE/M/F **Tired of waiting for payday? Unity House employees can take advantage of ZayZoon, which partners with our payroll company so our employees can be paid up to half of their paycheck early! (You have to have one regular paycheck first before you can use the service, then the first time you can get up to $200 out in advance for a flat $5 fee. After that, you can get out up to half of your paycheck early for the flat $5 fee).
Unity House empowers its employees with great pay, plus:
- Full-time benefits - health insurance and more for working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible hours - a work schedule that fits your life
- Time Off - paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days and more
- Peace of mind - generous employer matching contributions to your 401k
- Wellness – free comprehensive wellness and employee assistance programs
- Pay options – early payday and direct deposit available
- Room to grow - tuition reimbursement, free training and promotion opportunities
- So much more - more details on benefits here.