Current Job Openings
Seeking meaningful employment with competitive
salary and excellent benefits? Join the Unity House team!
Community Integration Specialist Team Leader - Auburn (Cayuga County)
High School Diploma or GED with one year of related experience in Human Services preferred. Current medication certification and 6 months of site specific experience required. Valid NYS Driver's License required according to OPWDD/Agency regulations, policies, practices and procedures. Must be able to be reached by phone/pager. Evidence of understanding and empathy for the PWDD population. Ability to be flexible and work in a team environment. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills a must. Full time, 40 hours per week. Schedule TBD at interview. $16.50 per hour. Apply online/download application at www.unityhouse.com by clicking on Join our Team. EOE/M/F **Tired of waiting for payday? Unity House employees can take advantage of ZayZoon, which partners with our payroll company so our employees can be paid up to half of their paycheck early! (You have to have one regular paycheck first before you can use the service, then the first time you can get up to $200 out in advance for a flat $5 fee. After that, you can get out up to half of your paycheck early for the flat $5 fee).
Unity House empowers its employees with great pay, plus:
- Full-time benefits - health insurance and more for working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible hours - a work schedule that fits your life
- Time Off - paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days and more
- Peace of mind - generous employer matching contributions to your 401k
- Wellness – free comprehensive wellness and employee assistance programs
- Pay options – early payday and direct deposit available
- Room to grow - tuition reimbursement, free training and promotion opportunities
- So much more - more details on benefits here.