Current Job Openings
Seeking meaningful employment with competitive
salary and excellent benefits? Join the Unity House team!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Unity House seeks caring and nurturing individuals interested in pursuing work with adults with developmental disabilities in supervised, home-like settings providing training and support to foster independence in daily living skills in Tompkins County. HS diploma/GED required. Full-time, positions at $18.00 per hour with benefits package available; tobacco free workplace. Must have a HS diploma or GED and a current CNA certification. Apply online/download application at www.unityhouse.com or complete application at 15 Catherwood Rd. Ithaca, NY 14850. EOE/M/F
Unity House empowers its employees with great pay, plus:
- Full-time benefits - health insurance and more for working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible hours - a work schedule that fits your life
- Time Off - paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days and more
- Peace of mind - generous employer matching contributions to your 401k
- Wellness – free comprehensive wellness and employee assistance programs
- Pay options – early payday and direct deposit available
- Room to grow - tuition reimbursement, free training and promotion opportunities
- So much more - more details on benefits here.