Current Job Openings
Seeking meaningful employment with competitive
salary and excellent benefits? Join the Unity House team!
Wellness Coordinator - MH Residential
Current, New York State LPN License or CASAC with three years experience working with individuals with a mental illness and co-occurring substance use disorders minimally required. LMSW or RN License with one year experience working with individuals with a mental illness and co-occurring substance use disorders preferred. Additional requirements include demonstrated proficiency in interpersonal communication, organizational, and computer skills. Must possess assessment/evaluation skills and demonstrate the ability to work in a multi-task environment both independently and as a team demonstrating flexibility. Experience in the navigation of Electronic Health Records such as PSYCKES and/or RHIO preferred. NYS Driver's License in accordance with regulations and Agency policies, practices, and procedures required. Travel among sites in Cayuga County required. Full time, 40 hours per week. Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9am-5pm and Tuesday/Thursday 11am-7pm. Grade 13 Hourly Min: $20.35 Mid: $24.42 Apply online/download application at www.unityhouse.com by clicking on Join our Team. EOE/M/F
Unity House empowers its employees with great pay, plus:
- Full-time benefits - health insurance and more for working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible hours - a work schedule that fits your life
- Time Off - paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days and more
- Peace of mind - generous employer matching contributions to your 401k
- Wellness – free comprehensive wellness and employee assistance programs
- Pay options – early payday and direct deposit available
- Room to grow - tuition reimbursement, free training and promotion opportunities
- So much more - more details on benefits here.