Current Job Openings
Seeking meaningful employment with competitive
salary and excellent benefits? Join the Unity House team!
Administrative Assistant - MH Residential
HS diploma/GED required. Associates Degree in Human Services or related field preferred. Two years experience working with individuals with mental illness/disabilities. One year of recent office experience including demonstrated competency of computer skills inclusive of word processing, and development and maintenance of databases/spreadsheets, familiarity of telephone operations and general office equipment, etc., required. Demonstrated commitment, sensitivity and creativity in working with individuals who are diagnosed with mental illness/disabilities. Excellent organizational, interpersonal (customer service) and verbal/written communication skills. Demonstrate strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding staff/person served issues. Ability to work in a changing environment, be flexible and demonstrate knowledge of and ability to work with internal/external stakeholders. Valid NYS Driver's License in accordance with Agency policies; ability to travel. Full time, 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday 8am-4pm. Grade 10 hourly: Min: $15.00 Mid: $17.38 Apply online/download application at www.unityhouse.com by clicking on Join our Team. EOE/M/F
Unity House empowers its employees with great pay, plus:
- Full-time benefits - health insurance and more for working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible hours - a work schedule that fits your life
- Time Off - paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days and more
- Peace of mind - generous employer matching contributions to your 401k
- Wellness – free comprehensive wellness and employee assistance programs
- Pay options – early payday and direct deposit available
- Room to grow - tuition reimbursement, free training and promotion opportunities
- So much more - more details on benefits here.