Current Job Openings
Seeking meaningful employment with competitive
salary and excellent benefits? Join the Unity House team!
PT Registered Nurse - Grace House OASAS
Current, valid NYS RN License. Current valid CPR. Experience working with individuals with disabilities, knowledge of and experience with OASAS regulations preferred. Two years experience working as a registered nurse required; case management experience preferred. Evidence of understanding and empathy for the OASAS/substance use population. Additional requirements include demonstrated interpersonal, communication, organizational and computer skills. Must possess assessment/evaluation skills and demonstrate the ability to work in a multi-task environment both independently and as a team demonstrating flexibility. NYS Driver's License in accordance with regulations and Agency policies, practices, and procedures required. Travel among sites required. PT at least 4 hours per week, schedule TBD. Grade 16 hourly. Min: $28.59 Mid: $34.31. Apply online/download application at www.unityhouse.com by clicking on Join our Team. EOE/M/F
Unity House empowers its employees with great pay, plus:
- Full-time benefits - health insurance and more for working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible hours - a work schedule that fits your life
- Time Off - paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days and more
- Peace of mind - generous employer matching contributions to your 401k
- Wellness – free comprehensive wellness and employee assistance programs
- Pay options – early payday and direct deposit available
- Room to grow - tuition reimbursement, free training and promotion opportunities
- So much more - more details on benefits here.