Current Job Openings
Seeking meaningful employment with competitive
salary and excellent benefits? Join the Unity House team!
Program Manager - PWDD Residential
HS diploma/GED required, Associates preferred. Three-four years experience in relevant human services field required. Computer skills and keyboarding familiarity required. Ability to be flexible and work in a team environment. Excellent interpersonal, communications and leadership/managerial skills essential. Evidence of understanding and empathy for the PWDD population. Previous knowledge/experience with Person Centered Planning, writing/providing service plans, OPWDD regulations, Medicaid regulations and budgets preferred. NYS Driver's License in accordance with regulations and Agency policies, practices, and procedures required. Must be able to be reached by phone. Full time, 40 hours per week + on call. Monday - Friday 8am-4pm. Grade 12 hourly. Range: Min: $18.16, Mid: $21.80. Apply online/download application at www.unityhouse.com by clicking on Join our Team. EOE/M/F
Unity House empowers its employees with great pay, plus:
- Full-time benefits - health insurance and more for working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible hours - a work schedule that fits your life
- Time Off - paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days and more
- Peace of mind - generous employer matching contributions to your 401k
- Wellness – free comprehensive wellness and employee assistance programs
- Pay options – early payday and direct deposit available
- Room to grow - tuition reimbursement, free training and promotion opportunities
- So much more - more details on benefits here.