Current Job Openings
Seeking meaningful employment with competitive
salary and excellent benefits? Join the Unity House team!
High School Diploma/GED required, two-year college degree preferred. Experience with and knowledge of the psychiatric rehabilitation process and evidenced-based techniques to support recovery preferred. Experience in work situations and sensitivity to individuals with disabilities required. Demonstrated flexibility/availability and the ability to successfully complete training required. Must demonstrate ability to work independently and in a team environment with excellent decision-making, creativity, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills. Demonstrated computer/Internet competency required. Evidence of understanding and empathy for persons with mental illness. Ability to work in a changing environment, be flexible and demonstrate knowledge of and ability to work with other service providers/internal/external stakeholders required. Must be able to be reached by phone. Valid NYS Drivers License in accordance with Agency policies; ability to travel. Full time, 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday 8am-4pm. Starts at $18.00 per hour, increases with education/certifications. Apply online/download application at www.unityhouse.com by clicking on Join our Team. EOE/M/F
Unity House empowers its employees with great pay, plus:
- Full-time benefits - health insurance and more for working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible hours - a work schedule that fits your life
- Time Off - paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days and more
- Peace of mind - generous employer matching contributions to your 401k
- Wellness – free comprehensive wellness and employee assistance programs
- Pay options – early payday and direct deposit available
- Room to grow - tuition reimbursement, free training and promotion opportunities
- So much more - more details on benefits here.