Current Job Openings
Seeking meaningful employment with competitive
salary and excellent benefits? Join the Unity House team!
Substance Use/Addiction Specialist - GRACE House
High School diploma/GED with one year clinical experience in field of addiction or mental health or Associated degree in related field with one year clinical experience required. Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor in Training (CASAC-T) or Credentialed Problem Gambling Counseling (CPGC) required. Demonstrated ability to work with persons with addictions/mental illness required. Demonstrated computer competency required. Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills. Ability to work in a changing environment, be flexible, work in a team and demonstrate knowledge of and ability to work with internal/external stakeholders. Must be able to be reached by phone/pager and have a vehicle to transport and complete agency business. Valid NYS Drivers License in accordance with Agency policies; ability to travel. Full time, 40 hours per week. Tuesday - Saturday 9am-5pm. Starting at $18.00 per hour and increasing with education/certifications. Apply online/download application at www.unityhouse.com by clicking on Join our Team. EOE/M/F
Unity House empowers its employees with great pay, plus:
- Full-time benefits - health insurance and more for working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible hours - a work schedule that fits your life
- Time Off - paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days and more
- Peace of mind - generous employer matching contributions to your 401k
- Wellness – free comprehensive wellness and employee assistance programs
- Pay options – early payday and direct deposit available
- Room to grow - tuition reimbursement, free training and promotion opportunities
- So much more - more details on benefits here.