Current Job Openings
Seeking meaningful employment with competitive
salary and excellent benefits? Join the Unity House team!
Housing Specialist - MH Supportive Housing
High School diploma/GED with two years relevant human services experience required. Bachelor's Degree in Human Services, Rehabilitation Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, etc. OR an Associate's Degree in a human services related field plus one year of experience in human services OR a High School Diploma/GED plus five years experience in human services preferred. Computer skills, keyboarding familiarity, technology proficiency with online platforms required. Must be able to be reached by phone and have a vehicle to transport and complete agency business. Evidence of understanding and empathy for the Mental Health and homeless population. Ability to be flexible and work in a team environment. Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization, decision-making, and problem-solving skills a must. Valid NYS Driver's License required according with regulations and Agency policies/procedures. Full time, 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday 8am-4pm. 34 Wright Avenue, Auburn, NY 13021. Hourly - Min: $16.21 - Mid: $19.47. Apply online/download application at www.unityhouse.com by clicking on Join our Team. EOE/M/F
Unity House empowers its employees with great pay, plus:
- Full-time benefits - health insurance and more for working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible hours - a work schedule that fits your life
- Time Off - paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days and more
- Peace of mind - generous employer matching contributions to your 401k
- Wellness – free comprehensive wellness and employee assistance programs
- Pay options – early payday and direct deposit available
- Room to grow - tuition reimbursement, free training and promotion opportunities
- So much more - more details on benefits here.