Current Job Openings
Seeking meaningful employment with competitive
salary and excellent benefits? Join the Unity House team!
Assistant Program Manager - Mental Health
HS Dip/GED with three years relevant experience required. Associates Degree in Human Services preferred. Supervisory/managerial experience preferred. Demonstrated commitment, sensitivity and creativity in working with individuals who are diagnosed with Mental Illness. Demonstrated computer competency. Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills. Leadership skills essential. Ability to work in a changing environment, be flexible and demonstrate knowledge of and ability to work with other service providers. Previous knowledge/experience with OMH regulations and budgets preferred. Valid NYS Driver's License in accordance with Agency policies; travel required. Full time, 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday, 2 evening shifts, 3 9:30am-5:30pm shifts Grade 11 hourly - Min: $19.00 Mid: $20.00
Unity House empowers its employees with great pay, plus:
- Full-time benefits - health insurance and more for working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible hours - a work schedule that fits your life
- Time Off - paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days and more
- Peace of mind - generous employer matching contributions to your 401k
- Wellness – free comprehensive wellness and employee assistance programs
- Pay options – early payday and direct deposit available
- Room to grow - tuition reimbursement, free training and promotion opportunities
- So much more - more details on benefits here.