Current Job Openings
Seeking meaningful employment with competitive
salary and excellent benefits? Join the Unity House team!
Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) - GRACE House
Current, valid CASAC Credential. Experience working with individuals with Substance Use Disorders, knowledge of and experience with OASAS regulations required. Three years' experience working within the OASAS treatment system; case management experience required. Evidence of understanding and empathy for the SUD and mental health population. Additional requirements include demonstrated extraordinary interpersonal, communication, organizational and computer skills. Must possess assessment/evaluation skills and demonstrate flexibility and the ability to work in a multi-task environment both independently and as a team member. NYS Driver's License in accordance with regulations and Agency policies, practices, and procedures required. Travel among sites required. Full time, 40 hours per week. Sunday 9a-5p, Monday - Thursday 8a-4p. Grade 14 hourly: Min: $22.79 Mid: $27.36.
Unity House empowers its employees with great pay, plus:
- Full-time benefits - health insurance and more for working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible hours - a work schedule that fits your life
- Time Off - paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days and more
- Peace of mind - generous employer matching contributions to your 401k
- Wellness – free comprehensive wellness and employee assistance programs
- Pay options – early payday and direct deposit available
- Room to grow - tuition reimbursement, free training and promotion opportunities
- So much more - more details on benefits here.