Current Job Openings
Seeking meaningful employment with competitive
salary and excellent benefits? Join the Unity House team!
Employment Specialist - Auburn UES
HS diploma/GED with six months of Mental Health experience required. Associates degree in relevant field related to Human Services experience preferred. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential. Experience in work situations with persons with disabilities preferred. Computer skills, keyboarding familiarity and experience with web-based platforms required. Must be able to be reached by phone and have a vehicle to transport and complete agency business. Evidence of understanding and empathy for individuals with disabilities. Demonstrated ability to be flexible and work in a team environment with excellent decision-making, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with individuals and employers to explore, secure and maintain employment while working in a changing environment with a demonstrated knowledge of and ability to work with internal/external stakeholders. Valid NYS Driver's License required according to OMH/Agency regulations, policies, practices and procedures. Full time, 40 hours per week. Schedule TBD. Starting at $17.00 per hour and increases with education/certifications. Apply online/download application at www.unityhouse.com by clicking on Join our Team. EOE/M/F
Unity House empowers its employees with great pay, plus:
- Full-time benefits - health insurance and more for working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible hours - a work schedule that fits your life
- Time Off - paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days and more
- Peace of mind - generous employer matching contributions to your 401k
- Wellness – free comprehensive wellness and employee assistance programs
- Pay options – early payday and direct deposit available
- Room to grow - tuition reimbursement, free training and promotion opportunities
- So much more - more details on benefits here.