Current Job Openings
Seeking meaningful employment with competitive
salary and excellent benefits? Join the Unity House team!
Assistant Program Director - PWDD Residential
Bachelor's Degree in a qualifying course of study and/or credentialing that meets federal regulations for a QIDP and a minimum of three years PWDD experience required. Management and supervisory experience required. Must possess extraordinary communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated computer competency. Experience/knowledge of Medicaid billing/documentation, budgeting, pertinent regulations preferred. Ability to work in a changing environment, be flexible and demonstrate ability to make decisions and utilize sound, analytical problem-solving skills. Valid New York State Driver's license and ability to travel required. Full time, 40 hours per week + on call. Monday - Friday 8am-4pm. Grade 16 salary Min: $59,467 Mid: $71,365. Apply online/download application at www.unityhouse.com by clicking on Join our Team. EOE/M/F
Unity House empowers its employees with great pay, plus:
- Full-time benefits - health insurance and more for working 30+ hours per week
- Flexible hours - a work schedule that fits your life
- Time Off - paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, personal days and more
- Peace of mind - generous employer matching contributions to your 401k
- Wellness – free comprehensive wellness and employee assistance programs
- Pay options – early payday and direct deposit available
- Room to grow - tuition reimbursement, free training and promotion opportunities
- So much more - more details on benefits here.