Explore Ways You Can Help Unity House
Unity House has been providing outstanding human service in CNY since 1977. We rely on the help of our friends and corporate partners to offset the costs associated with events we put on each year. Sponsorship opportunities are outlined below. We deeply appreciate your consideration. Contact us at any time to discuss these and other philanthropic initiatives. We look forward to speaking with you about your interests, our needs, and what giving level feels right for you and your organization. Thank you.
Annual Board & Award Dinner
Unity House’s annual board & award dinner usually draws about 150+ people, and is held at a different location in Auburn each April. The special evening features a guest speaker, presentation of the Atkins Community Service and the Open Arms awards, and the Key To The House raffle.
- Dinner Sponsor - $1,000
- Sponsor receives two seats at the dinner; logo in all printed materials; recognition from the podium; listing in annual report.
- Table Sponsor - $400
- Allows Unity House to invite, free of charge, the individuals with disabilities we serve and their accompanying staff who otherwise might not be able to afford to attend.
- Sponsor receives name in all printed materials; listing in annual report.
- Key to the House prize– approx. $1,000+ value
- Donation of a high-level prize (lake cottage rental, getaway weekend, boat use, jewelry, vehicle, etc.) for which Unity House will sell $20 raffle tickets before and during the dinner. Drawing for winner takes place at the dinner.
- Sponsor receives two seats at the dinner, logo in all printed materials; recognition from the podium; listing in annual report.
Donor Breakfast – up to $1,000
Each fall, Unity House sponsors a donor appreciation breakfast for friends of the agency who regularly make $100+ financial donations. This gathering has become quite popular and is well attended. A sponsorship of up to $1,000 will help cover the costs of this fall event.
- Sponsor receives two seats to the breakfast; logo in all advertising and promotion; listing in annual report.
Corporate Challenges – $100 or $250
Unity House participates in two events each year that inspire wellness and healthy choices in our employees. The JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge takes place at Onondaga Park in Syracuse every Spring, and Unity House itself puts on its own UH Challenge each fall.
- Sponsor receives logo in all advertising and promotion; listing in annual report.
- $250 sponsor logo is printed on the Syracuse Challenge t-shirts
Director of Marketing & Development